Renntech Module fitted PICS!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thefibreguy

Car
2012 Range Rover Sport
Hi All,

Had my Renntech Module, with remote, fitted today. Thanks to Andy, at PCD, in Watford, for a top job.

I love estates!!!

I love the idea that when I put my 18's on, I can adjust without getting my hands dirty :bannana:

Ride is still silky smooooth, but now looks like its doing 125mph when standing still!! Am still playing about with the settings, but I like the way it sits now.

Driving fine, but gonna get 4 wheel tracking checked tomorrow, just as a precaution.

Just the AMG front Bumper, & skirts left to fit, when I can be asked, & it should almost be 'almost' complete!!!

All comments welcome.

Regards

Last edited:
looking good, that estate looks mean

Rash - you watching this thread ;)

Love the badge :)

You need a flat arm rear wiper also.

ooh and keeps the pipes clean ! :)

That is a mean looking estate.

How about some Carbon wrap for the rear diffusser? only about a tenner a roll and its DIY'able

Great looking ride :thumb:

Just a thought..

Is it possible to remove the front mud flaps?

If it's easily done, it would look better without them.

:thumb:

Guys,

Thanks for all the suggestions. Now the summers here, I want to de-chrome the entire car, inc exhaust pipes, & 'black-up' as much as I can without making it look too chavvy!! Am considering 'glass look' vinyl for the roof, & mirrors. Can always remove if it looks crap!!

You are right about the mud-flaps, I had to remove the rears when new rear bumper was fitted, did not think of removing the front.

Regards.

I would start with the exhausts and grill dechromed, and then take it a step at a time as to much on a lighter car can kill the look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom