replace NTG 2 to NTG2.5 with HK amp(logic 7)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ManosVl200

Car
w203 coupe
Hello everyone,.
i have the ntg2.5 and the HK amp with part number A2048709194 and the bose subwoofer,so
i need your help to replace my NTG2 to NTG 2.5 with HK amplifier..
i have missing parts like wiring,fiber optical...and i do not know what else i need,i searched everywhere but i didn't find the right parts...Does anyone knows something???my car is w203 coupe 05' model!
Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone,.
i have the ntg2.5 and the HK amp with part number A2048709194 and the bose subwoofer,so
i need your help to replace my NTG2 to NTG 2.5 with HK amplifier..
i have missing parts like wiring,fiber optical...and i do not know what else i need,i searched everywhere but i didn't find the right parts...Does anyone knows something???my car is w203 coupe 05' model!
Thanks in advance!!

This isn't as easy as just changing the amps and the NTg 2.5. I say this because I tried the same upgrade in my C55. the problem comes because of the built in crossovers in the NTg 2 amp. The speaker wiring for W203 HK NTG2 and NTG 2.5 is very different. If you are prepared to replace all your speakers, speaker looms then it can be done.

is not easy to find the part number of the wiring and just replace it?or is not just so simple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom