Replaced AMG Badges

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tudu

MB Enthusiast
Car
05 C200K Sport Edition (Kleemann)
I had already replaced the centre wheel caps to this:

Regan2.jpg

Now added bonnet badge and rear badge

Regan3.jpg

Regan4.jpg

Regan5.jpg

Regan6.jpg

Regan7.jpg

Regan8.jpg

Regan9.jpg

Regan10.jpg

Regan12.jpg

Steering wheel centre badge and tyre valves to follow.

Last edited:
Very nice - Peter has done a similar thing on his C43.

Really don't like those wheels though :eek:.

Very nice - Peter has done a similar thing on his C43.

Really don't like those wheels though :eek:.

Thanks. Adds a bit of colour to black car. As to the wheels, i am dissapointed AMG don't make 18 x 8.5 F and 18 X 9.5 R as these sizes seem to suit my C55 than standard staggered 7.5 and 8.5 set-up. I am however seriously considering having the spokes colour matched, and leaving the chrome lips.

AMG do - but they're for the R129 so don't think the offset is correct?

AMG do - but they're for the R129 so don't think the offset is correct?

Thanks, i had researched a number of AMG wheels for different MB's, and all required something different wrong offsets, bolt sizes etc. As Mandrus make wheels specifically for Mercedes these were a direct bolt on , which could be temporary unless i decide to have the spokes painted.

I like the 5.5 side badge in the 'Modern' style.

(I know you have had it for a while)

I think AMG on the back of your car three times is enough!

I think the car should be de-badged to help break it up.

ive had the bonnet and boot badges for almost 3 years now sitting in a draw, i really like my star in the front, and think id miss it if i replaced it!

agree with stats on the wheels.

+3 Wheels.

I've got a pair on my desk too!

Car is looking great Tudu :cool:

Thanks Scorcher. I was going to have Kleemann headers put on my C55, but am not keen on having 2 loud cars, unless i can find a way off quietening down the exhast system with them fitted i will leave them out and opt for the Kleemann SC etc.

+3 Wheels.

No Matter what wheels we fit on our cars they are always not to everyone's personal taste. IMHO almost everyone has AMG wheels, even replica ones i just like to be different, hence Kleemann TS-7's on my other MB.

I like the new badges, theyre different, as are the wheels.
Havent seen them on another MB so far.

Thanks Scorcher. I was going to have Kleemann headers put on my C55, but am not keen on having 2 loud cars, unless i can find a way off quietening down the exhast system with them fitted i will leave them out and opt for the Kleemann SC etc.

I'd louden up the 55 and quieten down the other one :D

Tudu, did you look at hre's at all prior tp buying those ???, they do some stunning alloys and top quality too.

looking god though bro......:D :D

Tudu, did you look at hre's at all prior tp buying those ???, they do some stunning alloys and top quality too.

looking god though bro......:D :D

Hi Andy, great to hear from you. I researched a number of wheel styles that would fit my new brake upgrade, they were all good some fitted, some did not, plus i had problems with offsets, bolts etc. In the end, and as a temporary measure i settled for the Mandrus, as they fitted perfectly, and are made specifically for MB. I may colour code the spokes on these - don't know quite yet - but i will certainly take a look at some other wheels including HRE's Thanks.

Last edited:
Can't quite make my mind up. Although i have listened to the vid you did, is it loud all the time, and does it drone etc.

No drone at all, and only loud when you put your foot down. Fantastic deep rumble all the time though :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom