replacement alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

8holealloy

hello all

just about to take ownership of a '91 190E 2.0 auto. it's currently fitted with steel wheels and original "disc" wheel covers. these are ok, but i really would prefer to change to some original MB alloys.

i remember seeing an advert in mercedes enthusiast for a place in surbiton and i was wondering if anyone has heard of or used them, or indeed can recommend somewhere

thanks

8-hole

I got my alloys from, Mitcham wheels & tyres (in mitcham, south london).. Mine were German made 8 hole replicas, i think they are better quality than MB, i have had them for over 3 years and not one sign of pitting, corrosion, flaking etc.....
They put original MB centres aswell...

They are good no nonsense people...

thanks jay. how much did they set you back? and also, what tyres best suit the 190 (in terms of brand, size, etc.)? the cheap ones put on the car to get it through the MoT will have to go

cheers

I think the rims were about (EDIT:)50 quid each including putting the tyres on, centre caps, all bolts...you can get cheaper, but this quality is really great.

Tyres, not the person to be asking, i just put the cheapest V-rated on, my 123 doesnt often go over 90 and i never own any other cars long enough to warrant spending too much...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom