Replacement front springs for a 190E 2.6

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bolide

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW E39 525 Diesel Touring
Do you have replacement front springs for a 190E 2.6 WDB2010292F625714?

What's the Euro Car Parts part number, please?

Nick, don't go the ECP route on springs. Go Mb at £57 ea

I got a quote from my local M-B dealership for front springs for a standard 190E 2.6 last year and the price was £100 + change + VAT, which was a bit of a shock. Still well worth checking with the dealership as I don't trust the "one size fits all" offerings from ECP. I also have a 2.6 Sportline and the ECP website doesn't recognise the car as a Sportline from the reg. # and was offering me standard 2.6 springs, which when I pointed it out to ECP they confessed were not the right ones. At least by giving M-B your VIN they will supply the correct springs for your car. Then let the price negotiation begin!

Hi Guys

Springs are a job and a half on Mercs, as even the VIN number (using the Merc parts catalogue) leaves us to calculate the correct springs. -

I would suggest getting a OEM part number from Mercedes, We will then stock this in a choice of qualities - A budget brand, and Sachs/Bilstein - Original Quality Springs.

If i can help, just drop me a message :)

The rear springs for my W126 were also approx £100 each from MB , I was able to specify the firmest ones based on maximum points due to extra equipment fitted .

If the car is unmodified , they should be able to work it out from the chassis no.

Bilstein & Sachs/Boge do cross reference against MB part no's on their websites .

Just to let you know what i found:

In stock at the suppliers!

ECP No: 627220051
Descp: FRONT COIL SPRING 201 82-93 190E 2.6; 19OD 2.5
OE Ref: 20132122 04

RRP: £81.60
Trade: £54.50 (£40.87 after forum discount)
Lead time is 5-7 days, and if you want to place an order, please call 0208 956 5175 and ask to speak to VATSAL

I hope this helps

Patrick

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom