Replacement Keys...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am a bit suspicious of any site like this, it shows no real details of the compamy, the details about the people contain silhouettes and to get the upgrade to the chrome key you send your spare key off so they have your spare key, name, address, possibly registration and VIN number and credit card / bank details. I am not saying that they are not legitimate just that I would not be happy doing that

Also when looking at the website it is all a bit vague with dead links and my browser kept warning me it had modified the page to prevent "Cross-site scripting" which is:
"Cross-site scripting (XSS) is a type of computer securityvulnerability typically found in web applications that enables attackers to injectclient-side script into web pages viewed by other users. A cross-site scripting vulnerability may be used by attackers to bypass access controls such as the same origin policy. Cross-site scripting carried out on websites accounted for roughly 80% of all security vulnerabilities documented by Symantec as of 2007.[1] Their effect may range from a petty nuisance to a significant security risk, depending on the sensitivity of the data handled by the vulnerable site and the nature of any security mitigation implemented by the site's owner."

Some members from the other forum have used them and on a recent thread on this forum in the general section a couple of members from here were going too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom