replacing alloys on w204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dss

Car
w204 2010 c180 cgi, w203 c180 kompressor 2003, 1988 190e classic
hi everyone,
help needed please.
Got myself some nearly new c63 style (not originals) 19" alloys to replace the standard 17's on my c class.
Here are my problems:
Firstly the original nuts a too short, so will need longer ones - any idea how i find how long they need to be?
Then noticed that the back edge of the alloys the bit that touches the hub of the car and what the nuts go through - is a different shape.
so it wont sit flush against the hub.

Any ideas please

Hi,
Yes I think so.
The guy i got them from had them on this w204 and i've checked compatibility table on ebay showing similiar ones and they are supposed to be ok.

lost.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262170041555?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649[/IMG]

Last edited:
dss said:
Hi, Yes I think so. The guy i got them from had them on this w204 and i've checked compatibility table on ebay showing similiar ones and they are supposed to be ok. lost. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262170041555?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649[/IMG]

Those are W205 wheels

Everything about that advert is wrong. They're not even C63 style, they're the optional 19in AMG LINE wheels for (as mentioned) the 205.

Cheer guys,

Guess i may have got the wrong ones.

nevermind.

dss said:
Cheer guys, Guess i may have got the wrong ones. nevermind.

IF, you can get them to fit... I think they will look awesome on a W204.

I don't know a lot about wheel alignment and fitment etc but someone must know if any spacers or anything will make them fit?

hi,

just an update, had a closer look and found this number on the back of them a2224010500.
so it looks like these are s class wheels.

any one get any ideas if they would fit the w204?

cheers

It's a bit of a minefield tbh. Call me old fashioned but try and source some genuine wheels in a style you would prefer.

People that know what they're looking at will find it'll sit funny plus it'll potentionally drive like ****e due to weird widths/offsets/etc

cheers fella's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom