Replacing OEM aerials for shark fins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB-BTurbo

Car
B200 Turbo
Before anyone says anything, Im not trying to make it look like something its not. The simple fact is they are a lot more aesthetically pleasing so would like to swap my long ungainly stick for something more rounded and pleasing to the eye.

I have seen this on ebay but is it really that simple and will reception be effected? It almost seems too easy.

Shark Fin Aerial Antenna for MERCEDES B Class Gift Idea | eBay

Has no one tried this or know anything about them?

Sounds cheap and tacky. Double sided tape and all...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Perhaps but all the Mercedes OEM spoilers that are fitted at factory to my car are stuck on with double sided tape. Appreciate the comment though.

Shocking.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Before anyone says anything, Im not trying to make it look like something its not. The simple fact is they are a lot more aesthetically pleasing so would like to swap my long ungainly stick for something more rounded and pleasing to the eye.

I have seen this on ebay but is it really that simple and will reception be effected? It almost seems too easy.

Shark Fin Aerial Antenna for MERCEDES B Class Gift Idea | eBay

Dash 1t man...a stick on aerial? Are you for real...where's that rope?:D

Lol, Im getting the feeling that impressions on this arent to high then :eek:

I'd be careful OP, there are some Sharks out there on ebay!

...............over-paintable ones at that! :p

If one of the mods here can stick an aerial cover to his roof, we should all be able to :thumb:. Perhaps it'll become official like the pedal covers ;).

Just do-oo-oo-oo IT. No idea if it will work though :dk:.

Compared to what Ive paid on the thing of late £20 is nothing so might give it a go. Just thought would I need to declare it on the insurance? As that'll take the price way past £20.

shark fin

Lol, Im getting the feeling that impressions on this arent to high then :eek:

to be honest i like the idea as look nice and I need something like this as my Dinky Ariel keeps twanging on my kayak so this suits me well ,i just to be getting hold of one.i bought one and thought it may go over it but its too small so i need one that will screw on the top of the base as it should and pop over the base..
Any idea where to get one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom