Report back on 'Harly Wax'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Ok, sorry its been so long aince the original post ......

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16629&highlight=harly

My tin of Harly Wax arrived and was put in the cupboard and forgotton about until today......

Upon opening the tin the substance inside is a very hard solid wax, rubbing it with a cloth liquifies it and then you rub it on your car. It doesn't matter whether you do it in bright sunshine or overcast , it rubs on easy (do a panel at a time) and comes off just as easy. have one cloth to put on , one to take most of it off and then one for a final buff.

I have now done the whole car and all i can say is 'WOW' (seriously) as most of you know i am a Zymol devotee, but this stuff is on a par with if not better than Zymol. The car is now a white mirror, running the back of your finger along the paintwork is almost orgasmic :crazy:

It is a wax pure and simple, so if the paintwork is dull you will need to cut it back first or the final effect will be muted.

I should just point out now this is starting to sound like a bad TV commercial, i have absolutley nothing to do with the company whatsoever, i just saw it on Ebay and thought i would give it a try.

So, all in all , easy to use, no residue and a superb finish, its got the thumbs up from me definately. I reckon a tub is about enough for 30-35 car polishings so good value too. Everyone should run out and buy some , i can't believe i hadn't heard of it before !

www.harlywax.com the website is super-cheesy but who cares when the product is this good.

cheers

H

Last edited:
Sounds good... nice to know about a tried/tested product.

is this worth using on a silver paint job... or mainly matts - like black, white, reds etc?

harleywax

ive used this last year on my black c class,awsome effect and a great smell.i'd say the best wax ive ever tried

I got some Harly and used it on the CLK yesterday. wonderful stuff, very smooth finish, and very little, if any, white dust. excellent stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom