Request from newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wearsider

Car
E CLASS E320
Hi all great to be here amongst so many enthusiasts, I would like to draw on your extensive knowledge if i may, first I don't know if I've posted in the correct place but here goes I have a W211 320 Aventgarde 2007. Due to the recent weather the external window rubber that is positioned on top of the door (offside front) has split but don't know if the seal is compromised it just doesn't look good. Could any one tell me if a replacement is available with possible part number or point me in the direction of a breaker, any help would be gratefully appreciated Thanks Steve :thumb:

The weatherstrip that goes all around the door is A211 720 01 78 for the left-hand side. Inchcape want £72 for this (don't worry about the 1985-1994 thing):

WEATHERSTRIP - E Class 1985 - 1994 E250D - Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape

Is that the part you mean? Could you post a picture (e.g. photobucket link) to be certain?

You don't say if it's a saloon or an estate, other than "W211" strictly meaning saloon and "S211" for estate. In this case, it's the same part for both so it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the quick reply, sorry the car is a saloon the weather strip in question is the one that the glass runs against when the window goes down will try a post a picture later the one in the link could be it but once again thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom