Request Part no?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greek God

Car
W211 E280 CDI Avantgard, W212 E350 BlueTEC AMG Night, E30 325i Cabrio
Hello all
A quick request if may be so cheeky.
Last week my 08 E280 started smoking badly and running really rough - no warnings. It seems an injector has failed and is over fuelling.
Unsure if any further damage yet but phoned my local MD (Sytner)to ask about a new injector - quoted £290 with £50 back for old one as an exchange.
However, he would not give me the part number and I can no longer access the the EPC via Mb Club. First time they have refused to give a part no ! but I believe they need to be specific to the engine.. Have tried PFJones but they need to specific no.
Would anyone be able to assist pretty please.?
VIN - WDB2110202B307325

Mercedes have always been funny with giving out part numbers to me. You can buy access to the EPC and WIS catalogue for a tenner off ebay, I did it last week. I dont have access to my machine with the software on it or I'd check, but I'd say worth a tenner to have all that info and the work instructions for most jobs at hand

Once you change one you might find you will end up changing them all.
Yep ... You're right there Pete.
I had them all to change around 7 years ago for the 3 litre engine.
The high-pressure pump had picked up and the minute particles had contaminated all the injectors.
It was also necessary to replace the pump and to clean out all the fuel lines.
Cost a bloody fortune !!.
Good luck to the OP.

Did you check your messages?? I sent you over the info from the EPC with the variants.

Hope it helps ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom