Request - W203 Internal Photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wully

Car
2002 W203 C220 CDI Avantgarde SE Auto
Can you fellow W203 owners post any photos you have of the steering column indicator and cruise control stalks.

Basically i'm trying to find out if the indicator stalk was changed during the facelift. I know the cruse stalk was. Anyone know if these are interchangeable?

Cheers

Thanks R2D2.

To be honest your gallery put me on to the cruise stalk!

I can't see the indicator stalk very well in the photo however it does look rounder at the end, the one i have in mine looks like the one i had in my W202.

Re your sills, did these come with the car or did you fit them?

Can you fellow W203 owners post any photos you have of the steering column indicator and cruise control stalks.

Basically i'm trying to find out if the indicator stalk was changed during the facelift. I know the cruse stalk was. Anyone know if these are interchangeable?

Cheers

When I changed my steering column I went from W203 2000 to SLK 2006. In order to change one stalk you may dig yourself into a hole with having to change everything.

Yes, there have been something like 4 different models of stalk on the W203 not to mention the setups which are cross-compatible like the R171.

If you do buy a new stalk just make sure you get the voice control option. It will cost around the same.

Year model changes
- 2000-2001
- 2001-2004 (2 variants)
- 2004-current

Thanks R2D2.

To be honest your gallery put me on to the cruise stalk!

I can't see the indicator stalk very well in the photo however it does look rounder at the end, the one i have in mine looks like the one i had in my W202.

Re your sills, did these come with the car or did you fit them?

I fitted them:(

If you do buy a new stalk just make sure you get the voice control option. It will cost around the same.

Oh miro, did you have to say such a simple little sentence............voice control option. :D OK what wil I be able to voice control:D (remember I haven't got command!)

Oh miro, did you have to say such a simple little sentence............voice control option. :D OK what wil I be able to voice control:D (remember I haven't got command!)

I believe it works on Wives and Girlfriends but you have to have Command for that :D (Little realistic chance then.........)

I'm sure that would be Linguatronic.

Miro, is it not the cruise stalk that changes with voice?

If you look at the following you will see the different ones available:-

B54640000043.1021.gif

For more detail see here :- LINKY

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom