Rescue Assist, QR rescue Codes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MicB

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB SL500 (R230) 2003, MB SLK320 (R170) 2001, Volvo V70 XC AWD 2001
View attachment 47153

Mr Bennett,
At Mercedes-Benz we've always believed that you can't put a price on safety, so we haven't. Our latest innovation - Rescue Assist: QR Rescue Codes - can be fitted completely free of charge in a matter of minutes, which is why we'd like you to get in touch today and book your car in for a fitting.
Aptly named, these tiny Quick Response (QR) Codes can be greatly beneficial in the event of an accident. When scanned with a smart phone or tablet they provide the emergency services with immediate access to rescue data about the vehicle model, aiding in the safe and swift extraction of any passengers.
One code is fitted onto the inside of the fuel filler flap, the other on the opposing front door pillar. Both out of sight, but very much front of mind when required. It's why we'd hate for you to miss out on this added peace of mind for no added cost.
Book your quick, simple and completely free fitting by calling 01865 565143.

Mercedes-Benz of Oxford
Langford Lane
Kidlington
Oxon
OX5 1HT
Inchcape Mercedes-Benz UK - New and Approved Used Mercedes Dealers

Privacy Policy | Legal Notice | Unsubscribe
Mercedes-Benz UK Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2448457 and has its registered address at Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA.

Stickers stuck at MB Oxford foc today.

Mic

Last edited:
Yup I got this from M-B Ascot last week, will have them added next time the car is in.

I flagged these up to our technical rescue guys when they were first announced a year or two back .

As yet , I think our front line appliances still use VMDS ( vehicle mounted data system ) . Crews may start using the QR codes when they become more widespread.

Rescue data ??? AKA advice on exactly where to cut the roof off!

Derek - I assume there is more to it than that - please enlighten me.

QR codes are so last year.

[YOUTUBE]Pah_VCsKvo8[/YOUTUBE]

I understand that MB do not want to send the stickers by post, because there is no guaranty that owners will stick them in the right locations or even on the right vehicle, but personally I would much rather stick them myself then rely on the artistic skills of the dealer's trainee-of-the-day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom