reservoir keeps emptying for powerhood on clk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chedder

Car
CLK 320 Avantgarde Cabriolet
After finding out how to access the hood pump/reservoir and closing the roof manually, its established ive got a serious leak, dont know where? any help, cheers

Its a CLK 320 2002 (older model)

I have a complete and working roof pump from a w124 Cabriolet
Part number 1248002348

If you need one and it's compatiable then may help.

cheers mate, hoping to find out the prob first though, i know theres gonna be a lot of hydraulics going on under there and i need to know how to get to them to find out where the oils leaking out from,help anyone?

If i fit a used electric seat motor will it affect the cars computer ie. do I need to get anything programmed.

Also where can i purchase a used forward/backward electric seat motor (used, recon, drivers side), cheers :)

Last edited:
the motors arent that expensive from the dealer.

The hydraulics can only really be leaking in the boot or the pipework to the rams, there isnt a whole lot to it so cant be hard to trace.

Nice 1, had to take the back seat out and there it was winking at me, just got find out the right terminology for the part, it looks kind of like a slave with two nickel plated cylinders on top electrical connections going to both and several pipes, the oil was coming out of one the cylindermajigs!

As for the seat motor i'll let you know how much from the dealer:eek:

that is the rollover bar solenoid unit
why not strip it down - it might be just a seal that's leaking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom