Reset windows and central locking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iveco

Car
SLK 200 R171
Hi guys just refitted the window motor on the o/s front on my SLK R171 2006 after it became loose now the window will not go fully up got the 1nch gap at top and it wont lock either any ideas on how to reset please and will this then solve the locking which worked ok before . Cheers Phil

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The method is the same, irrespective of the model.
Thanks unfortunately does not seem to work on mine. It did start working and locking again for a couple of times then went back to not closing or locking with key fob but will lock with key . Was wondering if I disconnected the battery for a while if it might reset its self .

This has worked on my last three mercedes. All different ages and models. Give the advice a try before rejecting it.:)

Does it work with the spare key? How are the batteries in the remote?

The method described should work for almost every model.
Ign on, lower window fully on button, then close and hold the button for a few seconds should do the job.

Thanks unfortunately does not seem to work on mine. It did start working and locking again for a couple of times then went back to not closing or locking with key fob but will lock with key . Was wondering if I disconnected the battery for a while if it might reset its self .

Locking and unlocking doors needs no reset, the discussion about concerns windows and the sunroof only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom