Respray on W202 by Ray's Autos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nik_Endeavour

Car
Mercedes-less at the moment
If you remember I had my car keyed a few weeks ago (just before Christmas) and I am having the work done by Ray's Auto Sprays.

Not only they have made it cheaper for me (£100 I have to pay them rather than the £300 excess), decided to do the bumpers as well at no extra cost but they also given me a CLK to use (so far been two weeks).

Now I wanted to show a bit of the CLK with pictures I took this morning.

P1172010.jpg

P1172006.jpg

P1171994.jpg

P1172002.jpg

P1172003.jpg

I am liking this that much that I might buy it, hehe :D

Looks nice..............BUT

Clean the bottom sills and back sill oh and while I'm having a moan (sorry it does look nice really !!!) has the bumper trim got some stone chips on the right in the picture. You could have got them done at the same time.

Other than that, Yes looks shinney, and low :)

Looks nice..............BUT

Clean the bottom sills and back sill oh and while I'm having a moan (sorry it does look nice really !!!) has the bumper trim got some stone chips on the right in the picture. You could have got them done at the same time.

Other than that, Yes looks shinney, and low :)

This is actually not my car. This is the courtesy car that the garage has given me while my humble w202 gets resprayed. I haven't collected that yet.

I was thinking of buying it off the guy though as I like it and prices have come down quite a lot recently. If I buy it I would probably pay a lot more attention to clean and wax it.

I just had it washed so I return a clean car to him on Tuesday :)

That's alright.

I am seriously considering buying it but are there known issues on these cars? The car at the moment has "only" 63000 Miles and has been lowered (maybe a bit too much for comfort)

Last edited:
Looks really good, however you do need to update your sig.

Hi,

What was the quality of the work like?
Would be interested in getting my W202 repainted.

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom