Respray

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ibrar

Car
55 plate LWB Sprinter and soon to be C220 AMG Sport Plus
It's coming to the point that I've had enough of people saying "who did that to your car?" and point at where someone has keyed my car. (2years!!) Everytime the thought goes through my head the more I want to get rid of it. So here the question is asked, does anyone know of any good places to get a good respray (most probably a full respray, as the car has been keyed across 3 panels) that aren't majorly expensive. Most preferably in Wales/Bristol or surrounding areas.

All ideas are welcome

Harris & Rowe Ltd
Ynys Fach Yard, Taffs Well, Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF15 7NT
Tel: 029 2081 0259

These guys repair MBs and are insurance approved. The paint started peeling on my front bumper when it was done after a bump and they took it in and redid it no bother.

Ask them for a price :)

It would probably be best to get only the affected areas sorted as a full respray can be costly and if your on a budget a cheap job not done to a high standard can lead to oversprays in various areas.

You dont need to have a full respray done if its only 3 panels. Get a quote for the panels, the bodyshop should polish the whole car as a matter of course. My car had the rear quarters, the bootlid and one of the front wings done and to make sure that the old and new paint didnt look odd, he polished the whole car to blend it all in.

Well the affected areas are the rear drivers wing, drivers side rear door and the drivers door. I shall give them a ring, than NW_Merc

What colour is the car,, and the rear panel door and drivers door are all on one plain, so the wing may not have to be done,, shame that you are that bit away from me it so cheap down here for a very good job

The car is a red burgandy, however the scratch does seem pretty deep, but not too deep. Im unsure of the severity of it in terms of getting a repsray. What is an estimated mileage of a trip to dorset?

The car is a red burgandy, however the scratch does seem pretty deep, but not too deep. Im unsure of the severity of it in terms of getting a repsray. What is an estimated mileage of a trip to dorset?

Lyme is 27 miles from taunton (M5)

At least I was closer, just for the relevance, burgundy! Was only 1 letter that was wrong.....jeeeeeze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom