respraying interior plastic trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

taumaan

Car
S203, 2007 C180K Estate, W204, 2010 C350 Saloon
has anyone here ever had a go at respraying the plastic trim bits in their cars? i have a classic c200 and would love to respray the centre console/ gear surround/ ashtray etc to something funky....any ideas, advice?

cheers

Malcom's the man for this he sprayed his burl wood bits in Piano black and they look well good. Im sure he will be here soon with advice.

Malcom's the man for this he sprayed his burl wood bits in Piano black and they look well good. Im sure he will be here soon with advice.

Wow, that sounds good - according to the good lady, my maple ash looks dusty (even when polished) :crazy:

Malcolm's respray was very well done! Exceptionally deep polish finish

Agree, you cant even tell its actully been done aftermarket.

The wooden bits you could spray what ever colour you like even a fleck/sparkle if you wanrted , I put a plastic coeting on top that you can polish up to a glass like finish if you wanted, solid plastic pieces could also be done with ith it

plastic trim bits respray

hi malcolm

wonder if you could be more specific..im a complete novice at spraying...product names, technique etc.

alternatively, would you consider doing them for me for a fee....i have a spare set of sport trims which i could bring along to the gtg at olly's or post to you???

regards

rafiq

hi malcolm

wonder if you could be more specific..im a complete novice at spraying...product names, technique etc.

alternatively, would you consider doing them for me for a fee....i have a spare set of sport trims which i could bring along to the gtg at olly's or post to you???

regards

rafiq

Yes I can do them for you, are they wood or plastic

try mobile refurb man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom