Result new car better now than showroom condition.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BarryWhitt

Car
C-Class 200 Sport Premium
If you remember I took delivery on 3rd March of my C-Class 200 Sport Premium with paint defects, MB offered a respray but I took it to Petrolhead detailing in Peterborough and they said that they can make it good.
The dealer has paid for a new car preparation which has given me a ceramic coating with a 7 year guarantee.
My pride and joy is now better than new.
Happy all round now and while it was in the detailers for 3 days they lent me a C220d. :thumb:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20170320_072444.jpg
    IMG_20170320_072444.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 212
Might I refer back to the "Detailing - a load of tosh?" thread?

The picture above may well have provided the answer.

(IMHO anyway!)

Might I refer back to the "Detailing - a load of tosh?" thread?

The picture above may well have provided the answer.

(IMHO anyway!)

Yes a lot of negativities on that thread...LOL
But It's not as simple as the OP said if you go to a reputibal detailer that is governed by Gtechniq plus the dealer has paid for the work I've just contributed to a few extras.
I have a written 7 years guarantee if he were to go **** (female breasts) up and of course he recommends you still clean (two bucket method) and polish so what's the problem with these negative posts saying it's a load of tosh? Perhaps they have see the cowboy outfits which I am sure there are many.
I'm happy so that's all that matters. :D

Delivered a C220D estate to a customer today, and due to the inclement weather in Scotland it was dirty. Instructed to get it washed locally by the office and now it has scratches to the bonnet! Can't be sure if they happened when it was washed, or scratches were there and hidden with PDI polish. Felt sorry for the guy and Mercedes are sorting it but when it's brand new I wouldn't have been as understanding as he was!

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom