Result!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SuffolkSifter

Car
ML350
Had a result today. After reading the owners manual (yeah I know, sad) I decided to take a spin out to check if I had active parking assist and ECO stop/start. On my first night drive last night (those auto headlights are flipping fantastic) after I saw a P on the display. So anyway off I go today looking for a space to parallel park. Found one, crept past, P came up followed by an arrow, you know the rest... magic. Took me a couple of goes to get the sequence right, but yeah happy that I have it as the description didn't say it had it. Also Eco start/stop works, someone said that the AC can disable it if it is set too low?

So as I have active parking, does that mean that I can use it to park in a, say car park and reverse into a gap (62 plate)? I did try it, got the P, but no arrow. Different sequence?

Also, a minor thing, one of the fingers of the front passenger cup holders has disappeared into the holder, is it fixable? And there is no ambient lighting, which model/year did that come in or was it an option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom