Results - eBay DRL's Fitted to W204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goldenears

Car
C250 CDI AMG
Ordered some aftermarket DRL's for my C250 half expecting to send them back after looking at them but these turned out to be pretty good so thought I would share.

They took around 45mins to fit, longest part was deciding how they should operate, when they should come on, dim and switch off etc.

I ended up wiring them in such that they come straight on with the ignition, dimmed slightly when sidelights are on, and off completely when the headlights are on to try and match how the genuine ones work.

Wiring

- 12v Ignition - I tapped into the main 12v feed (Red Cable) that goes into the engine bay fuse box.

- Earth - I used the existing earth point next to the coolant reservoir.

- 12v Sidelight - I used the Green and Black cable that is part of the main connector into the drivers side headlight.

- 12v Headlight - I used the Yellow cable that is part of the main connector into the drivers side headlight.

The kit was supplied by angel-lights-uk

Hope this helps anyone looking to fit these!

Attachments

• photo 11.jpg
    photo 11.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 96
  • photo 12.jpg
    photo 12.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 92
  • photo 13.jpg
    photo 13.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Looks like a good value kit. Does your car have 'cornering function' that uses the fog lights when turning?

Looks like a good value kit. Does your car have 'cornering function' that uses the fog lights when turning?

My car doesn't have the cornering feature but the DRL kit caters for it.

It has a left and right 12v signal in that can be connected to the cornering lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom