retro fit auto dimming rear view mirrors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2003-c180kcoupe

Car
c180k coupe
my old car had an auto dimming rear view mirror , would it be possible to retro fit one to my c180 easily ? is the wiring already there or would that need doing as well ?

my old car had an auto dimming rear view mirror , would it be possible to retro fit one to my c180 easily ? is the wiring already there or would that need doing as well ?

You need the mirror and a small loom which plugs into the overhead control panel. Make sure you get the right mirror though as there are lots of types. for instance cars with phone pre-wire have the microphones in them and then of course there are different colour variations too.

You need the mirror and a small loom which plugs into the overhead control panel. Make sure you get the right mirror though as there are lots of types. for instance cars with phone pre-wire have the microphones in them and then of course there are different colour variations too.

cheers , sounds easy enough . could i use my vin number or reg to get the correct mirror for my car ?

cheers , sounds easy enough . could i use my vin number or reg to get the correct mirror for my car ?
Wouldn't you just end up with the same one you already have?

Wouldn't you just end up with the same one you already have?

just wondered if it would list the standard one and the auto dimming one as well .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom