Retro Fit Reverse Camera and Apple Car Play Stereo A209

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk2402003

Car
2003 CLK240
Hi there new here and wanted some advise please?

Just took delivery of my 2003 CLK240 and already am looking at adding some touches to it.
I’m looking at having a stereo fitted - which I’ve pretty much decided on. Something Pioneer orientated around the £450 mark including fitting from Halfords. Which I’m assuming they will fit fine without any issues. I’m also thinking of a reverse camera but am worried about how this will be fitted and what it will involve in terms of lifting up trim etc.

I guess my question is has anybody had this done on an A209 and how happy are you with it? Can you recommend any fitters in the Bucks/London area?

Thanks

Contract [email protected] with your VIN, they are in Lightwater (near M3 J3) and will tell you exactly what can be done and how much it will cost.

Its your comment about Halfords fitting it with no issues that I would be most concerned about.

There are some good Pioneer and Alpine units around these days. These two brands are the market leaders in terms of reliability and build quality so you have chosen well.

If you want it professionally installed by people who know how to remove the trims properly etc then call us on 01276 474900. Have your vin number ready too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom