Retrofit AMG Drive unit to E63S 2019 steering wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Alps Can you point me in the right direction please

Just to finish off this thread the car went back to Merc as an engine mount sensor had failed. That was a few days at Merc and an engine out job. Good job it's still under warranty as I dread to think what the bill would have been. Asked if they could re-code the AMG Drive Unit which they kindly did free of charge. Got my 'magic buttons' back so a very happy bunny! They are so easy to use the standard way to change drive settings seems cumbersome. They gave me a replacement new E220d with the MBUX system which was a lot better than Comand and especially the touch screen. More comfortable as well and economical but all pales into insignificance when you engage angry mode and take off like a scalded cat with the exhaust bellowing.
I love this car. :cool:

Just to finish off this thread the car went back to Merc as an engine mount sensor had failed. That was a few days at Merc and an engine out job. Good job it's still under warranty as I dread to think what the bill would have been. Asked if they could re-code the AMG Drive Unit which they kindly did free of charge. Got my 'magic buttons' back so a very happy bunny! They are so easy to use the standard way to change drive settings seems cumbersome. They gave me a replacement new E220d with the MBUX system which was a lot better than Comand and especially the touch screen. More comfortable as well and economical but all pales into insignificance when you engage angry mode and take off like a scalded cat with the exhaust bellowing.
I love this car. :cool:
Glad it’s all sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom