230TE MINI Cooper S
Can this be done?

Really miss not having one in the "new" wagon

What is requiresd?

Thx:bannana:

Surf Blau

Car
1984 Mercedes-Benz 190D
Rather easy actually (for me it was VERY easy since MBenzNL did it for me) - get a used armrest, and a mounting kit from Mercedes, screw of your plastic seat cover on the back of the seat, cut a hole where needed (you'll see once you open it up) and mount! Remember to tighten WELL!! And also to mind your fingers - there are some VERY sharp edges in there!

If you can't find an armrest in the right colour you can get a new upholstery for it from Mercedes - I did for mine, but if I had known the price in advance I would NEVER have bought it!! ;)

V12

MB Enthusiast
Car
S320CDI LWB
Where in hants are you?

I'm in southampton or andover and have literally 50 or so arm-rests for 124's complete with fitting kit.

;)

Surf Blau

Car
1984 Mercedes-Benz 190D
Originally posted by V12
Where in hants are you?

I'm in southampton or andover and have literally 50 or so arm-rests for 124's complete with fitting kit.

;)

Hi! I tried to contact you through a PM, but it said that your inbox was full so I'll just post it here:

-------------------------------------------
Hello,

My car is equipped with the dark beige / tan / palomino / mushroom (so many names I don't know what to call it) cloth interior. I would, however, like to have leatherseats instead, but I am no fan of the old-style seats with all the vertical lines running over them, I prefer the newer kind with a "frame" and a few lines going over it instead - know what I mean? I have been looking for such an interior for ages without any luck - the colour I sport was apparently not a big hit in the latest production years.. Now, as a reader of Mercedes Enthusiast I always look through the Classifieds, and in the last issue it hit me; For some reason a lot of UK benzes have beige/tan interiors, ie I might have better luck there! :)

So here is (finally) my question; Do you have any late-model leather seats with the new design? Preferrably with 4x headrests and 2x armrests, but I am basically interested in anything in this colour - even a cloth interior if you should happen to have this instead :)

If you do, are you able to send me a few pics of it? Don't worry about shipping as I will come and visit if the deal goes through! :)

Thanks in advance!

Best regards from Norway
Sven
-------------------------------------------

OP
OP
A

ACK

Car
230TE MINI Cooper S
I am in Fleet

How do I get this pm to work