Retrofit C63 Xenon Headlight on non-Xenon Standard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Prash87

Car
W204 C220 CDI
As my title states: I guess it would be possible to retrofit the C63 Headlights on a standard w204 (there is a car down our road where i live having those). what do I need to do the retrofit? did anyone do it on this forum? how much am I looking to spend to get it done? I have seen a pair of used once on euromerc (i saw somewhere that the owner is registered here on the forum) so would take them.

hope to get some infos soon, thanks

I would be really careful when ordering from euromerc, i will open a thread soon explaining why!

Do you have Bixenon headlights fitted from factory?

Euromerc is fine to order from , have no fear.

I will point Nick towards this thread.

I would be really careful when ordering from euromerc, i will open a thread soon explaining why!

Do you have Bixenon headlights fitted from factory?

i dont have bi-xenon ... and i will be waiting for Nick's reply too before order but I might drive anyway around the M25 to check the condition before purchase and also as I might be anyway in that area to get media interface and the plus retrofitted.

You need to fit the headlamp levelling and possibly the headlamp washers too. I'm pretty sure (but willing to be corrected) that at least the self-levelling is needed to pass the MOT test now

Wiring is different, but that is relatively easy part ..

Richard

You need to fit the headlamp levelling and possibly the headlamp washers too. I'm pretty sure (but willing to be corrected) that at least the self-levelling is needed to pass the MOT test now

Wiring is different, but that is relatively easy part ..

Richard
Would you do that retrofit, as I was already planning as mentioned to get the Media Interface + Media Interface Plus retrofitted from you guys aswell. Could you maybe inbox a rough pricetag so I have an idea about what I am going to spend.

Prash,

Send Alfie your VIN number (and a link to the facelift xenons). In the past we've got Ollie to do the mechanicals of the level sensors if required ...

Cheers

Richard

PS, you'll probably need a new front SAM (as the facelift headlamps connect to front SAM with CANbus and the old SAM's dont have the CANBUS-G and the level sensor pack depending on the headlights

R

Prash,

Send Alfie your VIN number (and a link to the facelift xenons). In the past we've got Ollie to do the mechanicals of the level sensors if required ...

Cheers

Richard

Thanks mate will do asap, also will message him about the w204 facelift cluster mentioned in my other thread.

Hi Prash, how did your retrofit job go? I'll like to know if it is possible to get xenons retro fitted.

Did anyone achieve what they wanted in the end regarding this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom