retrofit power tailgate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

melter24

Car
mercedes e 320 estate ml 320 cdi
hi everyone I know this has been discussed a few times but I can not find any info so here goes can anyone tell me what I need to retrofit a power tailgate to a 2004 w 211 e class estate I can get hold of the pump ram and ecu what else will I need and are the wires already in the car to connect to many thanks
mel

hi everyone I know this has been discussed a few times but I can not find any info so here goes can anyone tell me what I need to retrofit a power tailgate to a 2004 w 211 e class estate I can get hold of the pump ram and ecu what else will I need and are the wires already in the car to connect to many thanks
mel

Wiring will not be there.

thanks

hi and many thanks for the reply any other info would be very helpful thanks again
mel

just to say many thanks for the help. I hope I can help in the same way some day

Just post "bump" if your query isn't being answered. Someone might see it. There is no point in getting petulant. I doubt anyone has done this before.

If there is a way, I'd be interested in reading about it. - I don't need a power boot, but it's a toy I would enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom