Retrofitter in/around Essex?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Combo

Car
CLA45
Looking for recommendations of somewhere that can do retrofits in/around Essex? Such as swapping out the COMAND display with an Android one, retrofit reversing camera with the lines etc. I think it will need STAR programming.

Cheers

Looking for recommendations of somewhere that can do retrofits in/around Essex? Such as swapping out the COMAND display with an Android one, retrofit reversing camera with the lines etc. I think it will need STAR programming.

Cheers
The people to do it are in Lightwater ,Surrey . www.commandonline.co.uk

Swapping to Android head unit will not require any coding. I have a Pioneer set up with rear camera all I needed was the suitable module to retain the use of the steering wheel controls along with a fitting kit.

Swapping to Android head unit will not require any coding. I have a Pioneer set up with rear camera all I needed was the suitable module to retain the use of the steering wheel controls along with a fitting kit.
Did you get the reversing line etc to work ok? My aim is wireless Apple CarPlay and reversing camera. Usually I work on my own cars but doing 6 day weeks at the moment and don’t think the missus would appreciate me spending my Sundays getting frustrated at the car 😅

Yes, Depending on which camera you buy there should be a calibration screen to set the reversing limits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom