Retrofitting auto lights to vito

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S Fordy

Car
Vito and c class
Hi everyone newbie here!!!!

Hi everyone new to this as you can see with my first post, wondering how easy it would be to retrofit auto lights and wipers to my vito? Anyone with a idea?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, I'm not very technically minded, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell you it's either not financially viable, or it's a sinch and they'll even have the part numbers!

Owt can be done but it's not a cheap upgrade! New windscreen, new mirror, ocp, sensor(£120'ish) covers, wiring, coding, different headlamp switch other than that nowt to it!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank for that! Thought it would be new switch and sensors but didn't think bout the screen. Could I not just mod the screen for the sensors? Plus do you know where I could get the gear? Been on eBay and know I could get the switch for the lights but that's all I can see.

Depends how desperate you are to do it!! Go direct to Merc or play the waiting game on Fleabay!! You will see all the bits through your screen as the proper one is blacked out..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Right so that's why the screen needs changing, all the sensor will be shown! Do the sensors have a code or name to look out for? I've just been putting in auto lights sensors for Mercedes vito, but it just gives me bulbs, interior lights. Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom