Retrofitting bluetooth streaming/USB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GraemeG

Car
E250 Coupe
Hi All,
Looking for some advice on retrofitting streaming or USB to my 09 E Class coupe. Has anyone been able to add the media module as plug and play job or has anyone got experience of those car play modules? With working from home I'm not doing a lot of miles so I don't really want to spend massive money. Its just a nice to have
Thanks

I
Hi All,
Looking for some advice on retrofitting streaming or USB to my 09 E Class coupe. Has anyone been able to add the media module as plug and play job or has anyone got experience of those car play modules? With working from home I'm not doing a lot of miles so I don't really want to spend massive money. Its just a nice to have
Thanks
If you’re on a budget, and you have an aux-in socket in the glove box then you can use something like an Anker SoundSynch. Simple to fit and works well. I’ve had one in my car for what must be eight years now and it’s been great.

I

If you’re on a budget, and you have an aux-in socket in the glove box then you can use something like an Anker SoundSynch. Simple to fit and works well. I’ve had one in my car for what must be eight years now and it’s been great.
Thanks, I'll have a look

Thanks, I'll have a look
Donny have a quick glance looking for the aux-in, lots of people miss them completely. That said not all cars have them. If you have COMAND then you have a good chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom