Returning member

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Car
2022 GLC 300 estate- replaced 2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
Hi everyone

I’ve owned mercs for unpteen years and had some great times at meets with members here and undertaken all kinds of mods. For personal reasons I’ve been a bit quiet the past few years. I’m still driving mercs per my signature. I’ve just retired from 32 years owning my own recruitment business in Rochdale and have now settled in Hinckley, Leicestershire. Today I downsized and traded in my 2018 GLE 43 AMG for a shiny new tech silver GLC 300 suv prem plus. I’ve already got the mod bug back and will be seeking some advice from fellow GLC owners for one or two mods soon. First up likely changing the front grill for the amg panamerican.

Cheers, Steve

Welcome (back) Steve, sounds like a nice motor you've got there, and can't beat a few mods! :) 👍

Welcome back! Enjoy your new car, but most of all enjoy your retirement!

My SL is often in Hinckley, that has a panamericana grill fitted 😁

Hi there Steve.
Sorry not able to offer any assistance re the GLC as a newbie, but enjoy the car/retirement :)

Welcome back Steve :cool:

I remember you from the old days (twenty years ago now!) - didn’t you used to have an E55 Saloon (210)? :)

Welcome back Steve :cool:

I remember you from the old days (twenty years ago now!) - didn’t you used to have an E55 Saloon (210)? :)
Thanks, well remembered! yes silver with 2 tone leather interior 😁

Cool! I’ll look out for you 😁. Was your grill a retrofit?
Yes, did it myself on my drive. Whilst it was up in the air I had the wheels powder coated too.

😎. could you point me to where I could get the grill for mine please? Was it a straightforward swap?

Yes, did it myself on my drive. Whilst it was up in the air I had the wheels powder coated too.
😎
. could you point me to where I could get the grill for mine please? Was it a straightforward swap?

😎
. could you point me to where I could get the grill for mine please? Was it a straightforward swap?
I bought mine from here Mercedes Grills
The job was quite straightforward albeit time consuming for me, I don't like crawling on the floor anymore 😁. On some cars you can change the grill with the bumper still on the car, on others (mine included) the bumper needs to be removed.

I bought mine from here Mercedes Grills
The job was quite straightforward albeit time consuming for me, I don't like crawling on the floor anymore 😁. On some cars you can change the grill with the bumper still on the car, on others (mine included) the bumper needs to be removed.
Thank you! 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom