Returning to the fold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shambolic

Car
Slk250cdi Amg sport
Had previous SLK 200 with the pointy nose:D
Then went to the Darkside for 4 years but just came back to the fold last week!,
Now proud owner (well wife is and I may get a shot) of an SLK 250cdi AMG Sport.
Just though I'd say hello:thumb:

Both old and new together(poor iPhone pic).

D034E9E3-4BA9-42EC-A3FD-41767DF38CC6.jpg

Not actually been able to take photos in daylight yet:wallbash:

Dealer photo before delivery
f53d2f8c4bcb8d141aafbc4aed55eb46.jpg

246e598c681e8f8a19852fbccc6dc5e4.jpg

Ps wife had a hairy fit as we optioned red seat belt deletion and it came with them:doh:
They are being replaced FOC by our local dealer paid for by supplying dealer:thumb:

2c09f10a71cf4aecd2accaa226e4735d.jpg

:)

Ps house is a building site just now!!

Welcome, nice car, the Z4 looked pretty mean!

Welcome, nice car, the Z4 looked pretty mean!

Stunning car and sad to see it go but the torque and low range acceleration in the SLK compared to the Z4 2.5 straight six is totally different.
DSC02676_2.jpg

DSC02682.jpg

Ride was terrible though on 19s and run flats.
Will get some proper photos of the new car at the weekend when it's clean. Will put up both together as I never realised how similar the bonnet looks

Stunning car and sad to see it go but the torque and low range acceleration in the SLK compared to the Z4 2.5 straight six is totally different.
DSC02676_2.jpg

DSC02682.jpg

Ride was terrible though on 19s and run flats.
Will get some proper photos of the new car at the weekend when it's clean. Will put up both together as I never realised how similar the bonnet looks

I do agree I had an M3, not a lot going on under 4k rpm! But then you have the low down with a turbo bolted on ( SLK I refer too! Run flats never had them but would imagine a harsh ride on 19's. The bonnets do look so similar quite bizzarly, lovely doggy too :)
My chocolate lab gets the occasional trip in the CLS, she looks very comfy sitting in the back looking out the window lol

Look forward to the pics, good luck with the SLK.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom