Revealed. Kate Middleton Topless Pictures.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Here are the 'Topless' pictures of Kate Middleton.

Hope I don't get in to trouble for this.

Be quick before they are removed from MB Club.

kate+middleton+topless.jpg

A2vY_cyCUAEArBp.jpg

A2vMsUNCUAIJuu3.jpg

A2u6x6_CIAAACcb.jpg

Second to last one reminds me of an early 124 front seat for some reason...... :rolleyes:

No one will believe you Ringway that they are of Kate.

Don't know what all the fuss is about.

She was on holiday, she got her baps out, she is as flat as a board.

Who gives a poo.

If it had happened to any of my daughters, I'd be very upset.

First of all, I don't think the press would be interested in topless photos of my daughter, and secondly a topless beach is a public place as is a newspaper.

First of all, I don't think the press would be interested in topless photos of my daughter, and secondly a topless beach is a public place as is a newspaper.

The Duchess of Cambridge wasn't on a topless beach when the photos were taken; she was on the balcony of a private (and by any reasonable interpretation of the word, secluded) property.

But let's say your daughter had been photographed on a topless beach. Would you not be upset if the photos appeared in the press (however unlikely you consider that to be)?

The Duchess of Cambridge wasn't on a topless beach when the photos were taken; she was on the balcony of a private (and by any reasonable interpretation of the word, secluded) property.

But let's say your daughter had been photographed on a topless beach. Would you not be upset if the photos appeared in the press (however unlikely you consider that to be)?

That wasn't your first question but yes invasion of privacy is a serious thing and I think the paps and paper editors are a disgrace.

And the answer to the second question is no, I wouldn't be upset. I would probably take the mickey out of her. Like I sais, it's a topless beach where women are topless. Get into the 21st century, they are a pair of **** for gods sake.

Last edited:
Apparently, according to the French, the place she was in was 'near a road', which they believe makes it OK... :confused:

And the answer to that question is no, I wouldn't be upset. I would probably take the mickey out of her. Like I sais, it's a topless beach where women are topless. Get into the 21st century, they are a pair of **** for gods sake.

Topless beaches aren't a 21st Century phenomenon, and neither is the idea of newspapers and magazines printing photos of topless women. But surely common decency would dictate that they first obtain consent to do so?

Is it OK to publish photos that were taken in changing rooms? After all, people choose to be naked there, too...

The last 30 or so years has seen a marked shift in the perception of the royal family by the general public. Once they could do no wrong and were NEVER criticised over anything. People thought automatically that they were wonderful and heaven forbid that the press should print anything remotely anti-royal. But nowadays, people DO question their actions and criticise when its called for. They are no longer put on a pedestal for us to gaze in wonder at. Such is now the way of the world generally. If a royal was "indiscreet" 50 years ago, it was never heard or spoken about. Now, in 2012 its not like that. Everyone (almost) is fair game, and thats way these photos have appeared. They certainly wont be the last to surface I doubt.

Topless beaches aren't a 21st Century phenomenon, and neither is the idea of newspapers and magazines printing photos of topless women. But surely common decency would dictate that they first obtain consent to do so?

Is it OK to publish photos that were taken in changing rooms? After all, people choose to be naked there, too...

Let me clarify things. I think the paps and the paper editors are out of order publishing these photos. They were taken in private so it's definately an invasion of privacy.

Also photos taken in a changing room and published in a paper is also a no-no.

If some old perv wants to take photos of a load of topless birds on the beach and publish them.... well I don't think anyone would give a flying f**k.

T*ts out and playing with her wille - surely Thailand, not France :dk:.

Let me clarify things. I think the paps and the paper editors are out of order publishing these photos. They were taken in private so it's definately an invasion of privacy.

Also photos taken in a changing room and published in a paper is also a no-no.

If some old perv wants to take photos of a load of topless birds on the beach and publish them.... well I don't think anyone would give a flying f**k.

How about photos of a load of topless birds playing volleyball in your swimming pool...... PLEASE !!!!! :thumb:

poor lass, for the rest of her life she will be wondering if the person she is talking to has seen her ****. Privacy laws should protect people from that sort of thing. I would understand perfectly if the photographer was riddled with bullets from a passing apache helicopter.

How about photos of a load of topless birds playing volleyball in your swimming pool...... PLEASE !!!!! :thumb:

Not allowed, but this might be OK......??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom