Reverse camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aded

Car
W204 C180 2012
Hi guys,I fixed my reverse camera yesterday but unable to remove the air vent to be able to get the radio out.one side came off but the steering wheel side not coming off, bought kits from sune

If you have a w204 you need to take out the 4 little rubber bungs around the vent then I used a small Allen key you put it not the hole and turn it 90 degrees this then grips the vent then you give it a pull BUT you only need to put it out about 5mm on each one then pull it fully out with just your hands. If you need the correct tools look on eBay

Yes.I have W204 but my air vent is like this

Attachments

• CBD83590-BA8F-49EC-8FB9-584BBDBB3A96.png
    CBD83590-BA8F-49EC-8FB9-584BBDBB3A96.png
    929.9 KB · Views: 26
Oh the facelift w204. I don’t know for sure but if it is like my e class the whole strip comes off (from about the glove box right along to the edge of the air vents) have you done a search on YouTube just to confirm?

Is this any help?

I took the Radio out of my E500 which is a pretty similar process. Once the air vent is out just make sure you don't drop one of the brackets for the Radio and and Torx driver down inside the car ... ask me how I know!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks paul.it was difficult to remove the air vent.I managed one side but other side not coming out.Scratch my air vent a bit.I took it to audio shop and was fixed yesterday.thanks a lot

Thanks paul.it was difficult to remove the air vent.I managed one side but other side not coming out.Scratch my air vent a bit.I took it to audio shop and was fixed yesterday.thanks a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom