Reverse light bulb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

He10JMD

Car
c220d amg
Hi all

Im brand new here and this is my first post so please forgive me of I dont know the etiquettes yet!

I have recently purchased my first Mercedes and I have a really basic problem I cant get get to the bottom of, how do I change the reverese light bulb in my 2016 C220D AMG? I have removed the rear cluster from the car but cant see how to get into the unit to access the bulb so Im hoping I dont need new rear cluster to change a bulb... Please can anyone point me in the right direction of how to change a bulb
Thank you

Well I think you will find that you replace the light cluster or some of it,it is a poor idea.

Thank youahh bugger!! so its find a used one for sale i suppose

Does your car have two reversing bulbs?

Many only have one....

Not sure why MB did this with the rear lights,it is not a new idea,I came across it with a 2006 VW Passat you had to buy the rear light because the LED's were slowly giving up.

I see on ebay that these rear lights are £120 odd quid delivered secondhand,thats a kick up the pants.

Thank you, There Must be someone on here that has some knowledge on a way to do this

Well try all the online parts people try europarts put in your reg and see if they do revercing bulbs,or a complete unit.

Have you looked on you tube,there is a guy on there removing his c300 rear lights and they come apart.

Have you looked on you tube,there is a guy on there removing his c300 rear lights and they come apart.
ive tried and not seen anything relevant so far thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom