Reverse parking sensors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ohlordwontyoubuyme

Car
Vito 116 bluetec
Hello, Always wanted a Mercedes and always liked the Vito. Bought one (116 bluetec) whilst under the giddy influence of fulfilling a dream.
Initially quite disappointed? It has no parking sensors although Id prefer a camera. Any ideas?

Appreciate any advice guidance. Ken.

ps why is the ignition on the left hand side of the steering wheel and very close to the cruise control stork??
PPS Have I made a huge mistake??

I bought an after market chinese camera off ebay for my c class.
£22 and works a treat, its a wireless system to.

Dont give up on the Merc, they are lurvely...

No you havent made a mistake, it just takes time to adapt tot he new machine...

Thanks Tony.
How did the camera display the image? Id really like it to use the Merc screen or wonder if there is an app where you use your phone like the Ring app for door bells?

Have a look at my thread I posted,
The kit came with an aftermarket screen which I fitted next to the main screen in mine. Its not to everyones liking but for what I need its ok. You can get some with the screen built into a rear view mirror that clips onto your existing mirror, which I have in my wifes audi, that works well to.

There is a lot of options. And... I ahve also seen the type with the app you are refering to, ebay has a whole load on there. I browsed through the different types for ages before deciding ont he one i have. I must admit it does work very well for the price..

We do not expect them to stop working, they come with a Lifetime warranty and we have been selling them retail and trade for over 10 years. You should not get false alerts if they are clean and properly installed.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom