Reverse sensors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gooner1971

Car
Mercedes-Benz CLS 2006
Hi I have a 2006 CLS but would like to fit new sensors would anyone happen to know the part numbers so I can order without removing the sensors to get the part numbers.
Thanks Jon

Hi I have a 2006 CLS but would like to fit new sensors would anyone happen to know the part numbers so I can order without removing the sensors to get the part numbers.
Thanks Jon
Where are you ordering from ?

Ordering from eBay
OK. Just shop for reverse sensors for a cls , they are all the same for most mb , tbh. £10.95 for 1 , or there's sets of 4 for £23 if they're any good. Do check the wiring though to see if its oval plug or square type.

Screenshot_20210406-083055_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210406-084552_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I purchased a diagnostic tool and its telling me left rear inner ( check plug and or wiring) I've changed the sensor but still have the same issue any ideas as to the issue. Thanks

With regards my revese sensors I've replace a couple thought all was working OK done a scan with the diagnostic scan no codes found. But the sensors aren't sensing anything so I've no idea what's wrong not sensing and showing no fault codes when scanned. Any ideas ?

Hi reference the reverse sensors not sensing anything anyone got any ideas as to the problem ? Doing a scan shows no faults. Select reverse and on the rear come up the distance led lights 2 green ones and that's it doesn't matter how close you are they don't change. I'm lost with it now

Hi reference the reverse sensors not sensing anything anyone got any ideas as to the problem ? Doing a scan shows no faults. Select reverse and on the rear come up the distance led lights 2 green ones and that's it doesn't matter how close you are they don't change. I'm lost with it now
Are you using an icarsoft mb2 scanner ?

Hi yes I am 1st scan said left rear inner changed the sensor now no fault scanned ?
Any ideas ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom