Revised used car search interface on mb webiste

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
Anyone else noticed that the way of searching for used cars on the Mercedes-Benz.co.uk website has changed recently? See it here:

http://www.mercedes-benz.motortrak.com/matrix.php

Maybe I'm missing something but it is pretty much useless if you have a specific variant of a model in mind.

I couldn't find a way of searching effectively for C55s, ended up being very convoluted, and only found one. :confused:

If you're listening MB Webmaster - give us back the old search interface - it was a delight to use!!

PS If you know of a way of searching specifically for C55s that I'm missing, please feel free to call me a muppet, and tell me what I'm doing wrong!! ;)

Flyer said:
You've broken it!

Wasn't me Mister!!

Link and search worked fine a moment ago. Shame it's useless (IMHO) for actually finding a car though!!

Bobby Dazzler said:
Wasn't me Mister!!

Link and search worked fine a moment ago. Shame it's useless (IMHO) for actually finding a car though!!
Working again now :D I agree, not very good. I've implemented something similar for a search website, but allowed the user to type in the search criteria. I can see what they're doing though; maybe they should have an 'AMG' option as well?

Seems the only way to do what you want is to select the C-Class, Petrol and then sort by price, 2 C55s.

Your all correct it useless to find a specific car with no search criteria , Did The C55 test and found 2 estates and 3 saloon .

Method used :selected C class Saloon and estate then 2004 onwards £30k plus with command as options

not as bad as the Audi used car locator but no where as good as the BMW system .

Andy

Glad to hear it's not just me missing something!!

andyb said:
not as bad as the Audi used car locator but no where as good as the BMW system .

Shame though, as the old way was really efficient IMHO.

Might well be looking into the BMW one soon - the 335i and 335d seem like stonkers!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom