RHD Kleemann ML!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
2 Different mileages ???

34979K MOST OF THE MILES ARE MOTORWAY MILES FROM A PREVIOUS OWNER

then later

...............Folding Heated Door Mirrors, 67k Miles

Sounds like he may have bought it to give it a "haircut"

Makes me very suspicious immediately

Mark

You're not wrong, looks very much like someone has bodged up the art of effective cutting and pasting...

I smell a rat. Spec list at the bottom keeps repeating things.
Something just doesn't seem right.

The last paragraph with reference to the 67k miles also refers to the car as a station wagon. Perhaps he's just copied the descritpion of another car from a US website?

The last paragraph with reference to the 67k miles also refers to the car as a station wagon. Perhaps he's just copied the descritpion of another car from a US website?

I agree. The photos taken in Feb show 33k miles, so looks about right to me. I wouldn't fancy paying the fuel bills though! :eek:

Its said it's done 67k miles, but in the advert, it mentions Kleemann did an engine rebuild.

I'm guessing it's done that 35, odd thousand miles since conversion?

Darren

one of a few vehicle where the fuel gauge moves quicker than the speedo

Using the vroom I dread to think what that would do.

Double figures if your lucky :)

Be good fun though and bet it sounds nice.

Debadge it, and would be close to perfect.

I agree with smillion, that last horribley formatted chunk of text is probably copy/pasted, as it just doesn't sit right with the stuff above.

Assuming it was converted by Kleemann UK, the history shouldn't be too difficult to validate.

He's got a feedback rating of three.....

and wants cash on collection (take a large suitcase).

Yup, sounds genuine to me.

I asked him about the two mileages, this was the reply:

"[FONT=arial,sans-serif]hi thanks for that, i hve copied the specs coz it is very hard to get all that what this car have as a standard. i will fix it."[/FONT]

To me it seems that you can tell a fair bit about how a car has been looked after by the make of tyres that are fitted by the present owner, and Kumho sums this up nicely!

To me it seems that you can tell a fair bit about how a car has been looked after by the make of tyres that are fitted by the present owner, and Kumho sums this up nicely!

If it ain't Bridgestone, Goodyear, or Pirelli it means nothing to me. What's a Kumho?

And if you read Kumho phonetically it sounds really really nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom