RHD SL65 AMG Black Series!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
On Pistonheads and for sale with exotic, sports and prestige dealer Tom Hartley.

SL65 Black Series
Even though it's "P.O.A.", it's apparently priced at £295,000!

Smillion will also be pleased to see they have one of these for sale, too! :p

Darren

love that G class

Truly awful alloys on the SL...

I was in Denia last week:

Thats not a G55 im afraid, no duel pipes sticking out, non AMG alloys, no V8 badges:

g55-amg.jpg

That said, a G Wagen is a G Wagen, all good IMO!

I think I just messed my pants! That SL looks amazing, I even like the wheels.

On Pistonheads and for sale with exotic, sports and prestige dealer Tom Hartley.

SL65 Black Series
Even though it's "P.O.A.", it's apparently priced at £295,000!

Smillion will also be pleased to see they have one of these for sale, too! :p

Darren

Dammn it! I was looking for a silver one:rolleyes:

I must admit I like the SL65 BE.

I think the wheels suit this special car.

I wouldn't change a thing. Well, apart from adding NOSSsssss (obviously)!!!

I saw an SL65 AMG Black Series yesterday. Accelerating briskly from a roundabout on a dual carriageway. Unfortunately the Honda Civic with comedy exhaust stuck to his rear bumper spoiled the view and drowned out the AMG completely. :(

I passed one on the motorway a few months back (BE) - he was in the middle lane doing about 65 and didn't respond to my friendly engine note :(

AMG! Didn't even give it beans, just made it obvious that I really, really wanted to hear him blip it. By opening my passenger window, mostly.

Oh, and the links don't work, just take me straight to the PH Classifieds index page?

AMG! Didn't even give it beans, just made it obvious that I really, really wanted to hear him blip it. By opening my passenger window, mostly.

Oh, and the links don't work, just take me straight to the PH Classifieds index page?

Should of got infront of him and started cleaning your windscreen, lol that would of got him going abit..;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom