Rhodes GTG at Gatwick

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
waiting at the ar at Gatwick and guess who i bump into? GRAV888 and family, on their way to rhodes on the same flight as me!

think he`s still out there, greastes place to go tho guys!

just got back yesterday afternoon!

Unbelievable!

I like it! (Did you rehurse the suprise in the lounge so your partners did not suspect?)

hehe, yeah we knew we were on the same flight agter Greame hinted he was going to rhodes a few times, but at 3am at the bar waiting for a drink i think neither of us was wide awake until we had a few drinks!

by the way, all mercs again as TAXIS!!

every time i sat in one i couldnt help pointing out the options to my other half..... sad hey! :)

Nicely arranged meeting with a sort of "Fancy seeing you here".;)
Missus didn't suspect a thing.:devil:
Cool mercedes under a cover in the departure lounge (cant remember what it was though (maybe Alps can)) which you can win by paying for a raffle ticket.:D

cant rem mate, was too early and by the time we left the pub i barely rem getting on the plane ;)

Same here. After sitting in the terminal with nothing open for hours and then trying to down as many pints as possible as soon as the bar opened:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom