RHS Show Tatton Park.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
Taking Mrs TJ to all things gardening!! Peace offering for attendance at so many GTG's!!
Anybody been before and could you offer any tips for a smooth visit please?
We have pre booked unreserved tickets.

Hope it doesn't rain.
Make certain you visit the Breeze House stand D52

Take the trailer. Last time we went anywhere near a garden show we came back with a 10ft Eucalyptus.

Mrs M loves all things Garden related, It's a standing joke in the family that we visit the garden centre every Sunday.

With MS though there isn't that much more to look forward to.

My Mrs is just starting with MS so long car journeys are a real pain for her. She enjoys her gardening too so most of her stuff is at waist height so she does not have to bend too far to tend to her plants. I can see it becoming a real problem to the future, the MS not the garden. So I do follow the MS posts with much interest.
Tanks for all the tips so far guys.

My Mrs is just starting with MS so long car journeys are a real pain for her. She enjoys her gardening too so most of her stuff is at waist height so she does not have to bend too far to tend to her plants. I can see it becoming a real problem to the future, the MS not the garden. So I do follow the MS posts with much interest.
Tanks for all the tips so far guys.

TJ at the risk of teaching you to suck eggs, time is of the essence with MS. Mrs M has had MS now for 12 years...but the CCSVI procdures have had best results so far with diagnosis in the first 2-3 years...don't think about it, get signed up for a scan - it is nothing more than a scan and at least get in the system.

This is a good forum with a lot of informed and freindly people all in the same boat.

This Is MS Forums-Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) | Multiple Sclerosis Research, News, and Support Community

And if you want nothing more than a friendly chat just say so....there's nothing worse than feeling you can't talk to anyone about this stuff.

Last edited:
TJ, The Dog Inn (you know the one) is just 5, miles from Tatton Park and the lunchtime menu is reasonable. The main course prawn cocktails are very nice.

I live around 5, miles from The Dog Inn, so if you and Mrs TJ fancy dropping in, you are of course most welcome. :thumb: Oh.. and we have a new puppy. :)

I was going to suggest you take a hippie, but by the sounds of it there won't be any need for that!!

All the very best with it........

W.

We have a breezehouse. Fantastic

We went on Thursday and it was great. I came away with lots of ideas and no purchases which was actually the plan. I took pictures of all the plants I liked the look of and the name of the nursery where available. I didn't want to buy loads of plants and then wonder where i was going to put them!

I picked up a couple of ideas on water falls which will help when I start on that project in a few weeks time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom