Richard Wright dies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr E

MB Enthusiast
Car
57 W211 E280 AG
Richard Wright, keyboard player with Pink Floyd, died today :(

Seems that, one by one, my heroes are disappearing......

A tragedy .... :(

Unlikely Floyd will ever tour again now , a huge loss to the world.

R.I.P Rick

bummer indeed.

And to think people are worrying about credit and banks at a time like this!

I wonder if they managed to record anything before he went?

I have only just removed his CD from my car as it happens.

Saw Gilmour the other day , he's looking old too ... :(

How's Syd?

D'oh!

I wonder what Mr Waters will say. They had a bit of a fall out about 30 years ago IIRC!

Sad day :(

I went to thier last concert in earls court - excellent - good memories still thier music is timeless and will live on forever:)

Yeah , i went to Earls Court in 94 too , was the best concert i have ever been to ...

Well I went to Paris '94 to see them so there!:p

If you are going to see them, do it right.

And the stand didn't fall down!!!!!

Yeah , i went to Earls Court in 94 too , was the best concert i have ever been to ...

me too - remember the guys on the stilts? and the pig's head that fell out the wall on the left of the stage - i recall they played most of DS OTM also. was offered 400 for my ticket - no chance! i said

A sad day indeed :(

Still, if Richard wanted to leave a mark on the world then he certainly achieved that wish in style. R.I.P.

A sad day indeed :(

Still, if Richard wanted to leave a mark on the world then he certainly achieved that wish in style. R.I.P.

Definately - talk about great driving songs - try Them and Us whilst traveling through Glencoe or any other scenic area with mountains - very humbeling (if that is a word):eek:

Definately - talk about great driving songs - try Them and Us whilst traveling through Glencoe or any other scenic area with mountains - very humbeling (if that is a word):eek:

Us & Them ;)

Yes hes certainly left his mark on the music world.

Me too. Fantastic gig.

Sad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom