Richer Sounds vs John Lewis??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Agreed, apart from one very poor quality Makita tool (Petrol chainsaw that literally shook itself apart twice within a few minutes of use) I have always been impressed with the design and longevity of Makita products.
Agreed on makita petrol tools. I sent back a 12” stone saw (eventually bought a Husqvarna) because the quality was poor.
But the 18v brushless range is awesome value for money and after sales support 2nd to none.

Agreed on makita petrol tools. I sent back a 12” stone saw (eventually bought a Husqvarna) because the quality was poor.
But the 18v brushless range is awesome value for money and after sales support 2nd to none.
Stone saw. Is that a petrol grinder?

We are Dewalt XR all over the place.
Got lots of drills, drivers, grinders etc.
Works ok when you have so many as you do not need so many batteries.

What does it matter, TV, soundbar, drill, impact driver, router, circular saw, chainsaw, scuba gear?
Love the way we do this on MBUK, go from a TV to a chainsaw. :)
Pretty much mirrors conversation in the canteen, the pub or wherever.

I used to use Bosch Blue, but the new stuff feels like children's toys.
The Festool kit works really well as a system, their support has been very good, and things like theft insurance etc... are nice extras.
I have both Domino jointers, plunge saw, three drills, dust extraction, router, etc... I have a DeWalt first fix pneumatic nailer. Bosch for my table saw and their big 12" articulated mitre saw. I have a Trend router for my router table.

I used to use Bosch Blue, but the new stuff feels like children's toys.
The Festool kit works really well as a system, their support has been very good, and things like theft insurance etc... are nice extras.
I have both Domino jointers, plunge saw, three drills, dust extraction, router, etc... I have a DeWalt first fix pneumatic nailer. Bosch for my table saw and their big 12" articulated mitre saw. I have a Trend router for my router table.
A lot of kit there. What do you use it for? Are you a joiner?

A lot of kit there. What do you use it for? Are you a joiner?
My family had a construction business (houses), so I learnt how to do stuff from an early age. Consequently, I can turn my hand to most things from wood wrecking, plumbing, electrics, decorating, etc...
I use my kit for projects at home, plus occasionally help out friends.

Bought it. Great service again from RS and delivery on Monday. Can’t beat that.

Panasonic 58” £749 including the tilting mount.They gave me the mount free which was £70 so I’m ok with that.
But which power tools will be used during installation!?😂

But which power tools will be used during installation!?😂
A JCB 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom