Richer Sounds vs John Lewis??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it 58’ or 58”??!! 😁

I have a JCB drill my Dad bought a few years ago and it’s been rather good 👍🏻

Finally ordered my new TV which will arrive nicely after the Sky and TV license have been cancelled. ;)
Kind of need one as we have not had a TV in the lounge for over a week now,

Went with the LG OLED65GX6LA at £2299 from John Lewis (Price Matched to £2099).
I had vouchers at JL to spend so was obvious choice for me.

Can't fault JL so far, TV reduced to £1999 at Currys today and JL have confirmed same price via Price Match.

Finally ordered my new TV which will arrive nicely after the Sky and TV license have been cancelled. ;)

Can't fault JL so far, TV reduced to £1999 at Currys today and JL have confirmed same price via Price Match.
You won’t regret moving to OLED - superb picture quality.

Get yourself an Amazon Prime subscription if you haven’t already - lots of 4K content on Prime Video to enjoy, :)

That’s good service from John Lewis. 👍🏻

Once it’s arrived, stop checking prices, because they’ll only go one way 😬

You won’t regret moving to OLED - superb picture quality.

Get yourself an Amazon Prime subscription if you haven’t already - lots of 4K content on Prime Video to enjoy, :)

Got Prime, Netflix, Disney+, Discovery+, Hayu(?), and the other free streaming ones but not iPlayer.
Also ordered a 4k Fire stick to add to the TV just in case (understand the X series don't as yet have 4 or 5 on demand) as I wont be connecting an antenna.

Also ordered a 4k Fire stick to add to the TV
Highly recommended also - I got one of these on Prime Day... excellent unit. Although the LG built in software is pretty good too. 👍

Have you got a sound bar? Makes a big difference... I got an LG wireless one with a separate sub.

Don’t worry about not having iPlayer - you won’t miss it. 😎

That’s good service from John Lewis. 👍🏻

Once it’s arrived, stop checking prices, because they’ll only go one way 😬

I'll keep an eye out just in case as JL Price Match for 28 days. ;)

Highly recommended also - I got one of these on Prime Day... excellent unit. Although the LG built in software is pretty good too. 👍

Have you got a sound bar? Makes a big difference... I got an LG wireless one with a separate sub.

Don’t worry about not having iPlayer - you won’t miss it. 😎

I have a Samsung HT-TX35 5.1 system, was just going to keep using that for the odd time we want the sound effects.

John Lewis delivery arrived today and the guys couldn't get the truck door open to get the TV out.
Off they went to park up and wait for a repair man to come and they returned a few hours later.

20210216_191951.jpg

I'm having no luck at all with deliveries at the moment.

Going to be a few days before I can install as too busy with work and cars to fix.

Where exactly is the mark Pat?

Bottom, just above the little control panel in the middle and a bit to the left.
Looks like there is a hole for maybe the IR receiver and it is right above this.
Oh I see, I’m glad JL are replacing it with no hassle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom