Ride height question CL500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stratosurfer

Car
CL500
Ok so on my car the front ride height is noticeably higher than the rear by a couple of inches at least regardless of ride height setting, I'm new to the car but is this normal? Should the front and rear ride height be the same? I've seen other CL500's with pretty much the same ride height so just wondering if it can be set lower maybe?

The system works fine and raises and drops both front and rear and no leaks exist.

I don't get fish tailing, warning messages or any dodgy noises Btw.

Cheers

I'm not a fan of these links. They do not give s great ride. Your best bet is to fit a lowering module as they do retain a great feel and ride as long as it's set at a reasonable height.

Stratosurfer said:
Ok so on my car the front ride height is noticeably higher than the rear by a couple of inches at least regardless of ride height setting, I'm new to the car but is this normal? Should the front and rear ride height be the same? I've seen other CL500's with pretty much the same ride height so just wondering if it can be set lower maybe? The system works fine and raises and drops both front and rear and no leaks exist. I don't get fish tailing, warning messages or any dodgy noises Btw. Cheers

Your ABC may need calibrating too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom