Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thank you very much for the offer, I'm on 17'' so would be great! will they fit a w211?

I'm not sure will check tyre sizes, offset and pcd for you in the morning and post back also got a couple of guys that work for me close to you so sure one of them would drop them off.

Maybe someone with a bit more knowledge than me could comment if 17" on a w208 will fit a w211?

The bolt size and seat radius is different, the rest would be OK, but as the W211 bolt is larger, probably a non starter.

Maybe someone with a bit more knowledge than me could comment if 17" on a w208 will fit a w211?

i tend to use alloy wheels .net, find the one the wheels details i know, ie car etc, find them on their site, then cross refer the part numbers to the model i want to put them on, it wont help with wheel bolts, but that#s what scrap yards are for :D

Tyre size may be different too. Just get the details of the 17", width, ET and tyre size and compare against the fitment chart on alloywheelsdirect for W211. http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/information/fitting_chart/mercedes-benz

If your rims are standard much easier and quicker to swap your wheels for a refurbished set of the same wheels with pxwheels.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom