Rio 2016 Paralympic Games.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

Sorry if this is a bit deja vu but good luck to all the competitors especially Team GB. :thumb:

It'll be a big ask to exceed the medal tally of London 2012 but it's a great target to aim for.

For once can we keep this thread on a positive note? If you want to have a moan about something then open your own thread. :D

Ant.

I'm/we're really happy for Team GB sitting 2nd in the medals table. Some amazing participants doing so well.

Also enjoying 'The Last Leg'. A great fun programme highlighting what the Paralympics is all about.

Ant.

Oh gosh yes Ant!!!!! Did you see the wheelchair basketball lads yesterday? Oh my word! Fantastic the way they kept the ball in play and to win by 14 points. Now if they can just do that against the US!

(Edit: For purposes of the Olympics, including the Paralympics, I am Team GB all the way!)

Anyone know what the audience/crowd attendance is like this year for the Paralympics versus the ordinary Olympics games? I noticed that the seats look pretty empty compared to some of the Olympic games I watched.

Shame really, if anything I think the Paralympics are a helluvalot more impressive and deserve a full house!

They do Kevlaar, but do not be disappointed! I have my spies everywhere and they tell me (they are attending) there is a huge buzz and loads of people everywhere.

I just got this from my friend who is there:

"Women wbb through to semis. Best they've ever done in Olympics! Play USA on Thursday. Fingers crossed. Yes, too hot for me here. Exhausting trips to the arenas. It's very windy today. Try to catch up on other sports on Brazilian p'lympic channel. They're all incredible!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom