RIP George Michael

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very sad. Such a talent.
Gave a lot of people a lot of pleasure with his music.

Me and ma homies (friends) knew him and Andrew Ridgely well in the mid 80's. From the pubs of Ricky, Bushey, Watford etc and Middlesex and Herts Country Club.

RIP Giorgios.

He was my Wife's favourite singer , she has most of his music on CD. I done a download of all the cds on to a USB stick just recently for her to play in the car.

yep a greek friend said he will see if funeral is open so we will go sad sad loss

Even though his type of music was not my thing, I actually really liked it and I'm very sorry to hear of his passing, he came across as a very nice man in interviews and also very self deprecating.

I also thought the way the press (in particular The Sun) hounded him was disgusting.

Yet another victim of " "Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad" so often found in the seemingly insatiable corridors and stages of the media industry.
Rip George thanks for the music .

The only record I ever bought was Careless Whisper. Wham!!! and George Michael wasn't my thing, but no one can contest the power he had in his voice, and his stage presence. Reminiscent of the great Freddy Mercury.

There are so many celebrities these days that it becomes hard to stand out from the crowd, yet George Michael managed to stand out, not just for his music but also because of his way of life.

RIP.

Sad news indeed

RIP

Great talent, such a loss to the music industry.

With Prince gone too ,who the hell is left these days ???

great talent, such a loss to the music industry.

With prince gone too ,who the hell is left these days ???

1 Direction.

Great talent, such a loss to the music industry.

With Prince gone too ,who the hell is left these days ???

I'm sure that Simon Cowell will be working on this problem in coordination with the Music Industry.

1 Direction.

Goodness me. :fail

:eek:

We adore the comic relief clip he did with Smiffy. As others have said he certainly wasn't scared to laugh at himself. May well have a YouTube night to relive his amazing tunes.

Can't think of a fitting tribute except to say I liked him and his music.
RIP George

A great singer and songwriter, got tickets for my wife for Whan 'The Final' concert at Wembly, and we both went to see him a few years back at Wembly Arena, an utterly brilliant singer, and a great performer, held the crowd in his hands. A sad loss to music. It was quite telling how good his voice was watching the tribute concert for Freddie Mercury, many vocalists did their best but came up short, George on the other hand powered it out and did the best vocal of the day.

A rare talent indeed. RIP, and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom