rip jonny asarni

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nick.ged

Car
mutty the nail; wide body amg 124 coupe
well, my mate was killed in derby the other day.

his crime? he failed to give way over a parked car, the oncoming car driver (female) had just pulled off her drive, she refused to move, jonny refused to move, so she rang her brothers, and they came out of the house tooled up and smashed his head in with baseball bats and a hammer.

the world has truly gone crazy, htf can a simple misunderstanding over right of way lead to one dead, and four doin life for murder.

makes me wanna take my family and go live on an island.

What a tragic waste of life.

The thing I don't get is all of those convicted have gained what?

Nothing.

That is so tragic and a senseless waste of life, I hope the judge throws the book at them and makes me think to the recent poll about bringing back capital punishment, let the b*stards swing I say

So sorry to hear of your loss of a good mate my sincere condolences

Sorry for your loss, if he has family they must be devastated now , a life lost over something so trival it beggars belief.

Sorry to hear of your loss and heartfelt condolences to his family.

However, maybe this is not the time or the place for commenting on the events as it may be construed as prejudicial.

A careful edit will not alter the fact that an innocent person has died as a result of wanton neglect for the laws of this land.

I'd let the murderers swing. Society has no place for these people and jailing is too good for them.

yea, it was crazy, three in the afternoon, in broad daylight, and for nothing really.

There is a food shop next to where it happened, the owner said it was absolutely disgusting how they were continually hitting him whilst he was down, with bats and a hammer, his brains came out onto the street, i feel sick thinking about it.

there has been another arrest since the appeal, so now there are four up on the charge, they should get life with no chance of parole, there were women and kids around whilst they did this...

his son is an Olympic hopeful at swimming, only 15 and jonny had just fetched im from training, he saw the whole thing. my bro in law used to be best mates with him, absolutely gutted.

What an absolute waste, the way society is going the assailants probably think they did nothing wrong:mad:

I can't quite comprehend someone doing this. What on earth did they think the consequences would be?

Sorry for the loss of your mate and his family must be just stunned.

Wonder what the sister said to her brothers to incite them so. And why, just why did the pack mentality take over.

sickening and shocking.

I find it impossible to understand how anyone could be so moronic.

Don't let it colour your view of people though Nick, 99% are decent and kind.

Such a sad story sorry for your loss.

Wonder what the sister said to her brothers to incite them so. And why, just why did the pack mentality take over.

She too should be on a murder charge for incitng.

How very sad for you.

I wonder if the people did this are pleased with themselves. Will they get 'respect' from the gangsta wannabees of the area?

****holes.

it is crazy how small the world is, and people do crazy things, without thinking of the consequences...

my bro in law told me today that, according to a close friend of his (and the victim) who is also a family member of one of the 7 strong mob that carried out the attack;

two of the arrested attackers have been charged with murder, two with section 18 wounding and there are three people thought to have been at the scene that are still at large.

one other person, who was not at the scene, has been charged with attempting to pervert, due to destroying clothes and weapons

the sister has been charged with affray.

still cant get my head round the fact that, according to several witnesses, all she had to do was reverse 3 yards, and there would have been no problems, there were four cars behind jonny, and none behind her.

apparently, at first four men turned up and attacked jonny.

They also dragged his 15 yr old son out the car and beat him, so jon obviously retaliated, and he knocked two out cold, mean while, the sister had rang for reinforcements, whereby three more guys appeared, one struck jon from behind, with a bat, which knocked him out.

then a sustained rain of blows was dealt out to the fallen defenceless victim, including the two killer blows with a hammer.

the four attackers defence is a claim they acted in self defence.

apparently the post mortem has found that there were over 80 serious injury's inflicted onto jonnys body, 10 of wich would have been life threatening on there own.

the family member who told my bil this was so upset, and kept asking why his relative did such a terrible thing and also has no answer to the police question of 'why if you felt threatened, did you not call the police', there is a police station less then 50 yrds from where the the incident took place.

it is crazy how small the world is, and people do crazy things, without thinking of the consequences...

my bro in law told me today that, according to a close friend of his (and the victim) who is also a family member of one of the 7 strong mob that carried out the attack;

two of the arrested attackers have been charged with murder, two with section 18 wounding and there are three people thought to have been at the scene that are still at large.

one other person, who was not at the scene, has been charged with attempting to pervert, due to destroying clothes and weapons

the sister has been charged with affray.

still cant get my head round the fact that, according to several witnesses, all she had to do was reverse 3 yards, and there would have been no problems, there were four cars behind jonny, and none behind her.

apparently, at first four men turned up and attacked jonny.

They also dragged his 15 yr old son out the car and beat him, so jon obviously retaliated, and he knocked two out cold, mean while, the sister had rang for reinforcements, whereby three more guys appeared, one struck jon from behind, with a bat, which knocked him out.

then a sustained rain of blows was dealt out to the fallen defenceless victim, including the two killer blows with a hammer.

the four attackers defence is a claim they acted in self defence.

apparently the post mortem has found that there were over 80 serious injury's inflicted onto jonnys body, 10 of wich would have been life threatening on there own.

the family member who told my bil this was so upset, and kept asking why his relative did such a terrible thing and also has no answer to the police question of 'why if you felt threatened, did you not call the police', there is a police station less then 50 yrds from where the the incident took place.

I am sorry to learn of the loss of life under circumstances which should never warrant it. It is too difficult to attempt to overlay any rationality on this sad tale. The people who carried out the attack are beneath contempt. The woman who called them should also be jailed for life for incitement to murder. Affray is a poor charge under these circumstances. People who arm themselves with baseball bats and hammers over a right of way issue are clearly up to no good.

Hopefully, the sentences will reflect the disgust of society at the misconduct of this group of cowardly vermin. None of them could have been intending to resolve the matter calmly and peacefully. I hope they rot in jail.

Lets face it,the reason that these types of crimes,are on the increase,is the lack of proper sentences,these types,just do not care. I say these types, because you can be certain,that they come from a scum family,or should I say pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom